Gabby Wild Fashion Show – Elephantasia
Gabby Wild fashion show in New York will bring attention to protecting dying elephants and will be the largest Eco-fashion event to date. Reija Eden Jewelry is a proud sponsor of this event. The event will take place Friday May 30th at the Central Park Zoo in NY. Reija Eden Jewelry has designed an exclusive elephant necklace that will be part of this event. You can purchase tickets now and be part of this fabulous fashion show.
96 African elephants are killed every day for their ivory tusk. Your donation helps in the following areas:
- Purchase of newly engineered elephant and poaching monitoring equipment.
- Expansion of protected areas and national parks
- Employment of local “eco-guards” – thus we are also supporting local village-based African communities build a better future for their families and instill pride in their beautiful nature
- Infrasound detecting microphones to help decode elephant “language” while also detecting the presence of poachers
- Funding elephant thermography studies to increase our understanding of elephant social behaviour in an effort to better protect them