Reija Eden Jewelry woman is a woman who knows what she wants. She is not apologetic about going after what she wants but at the same time she is considerate and kind. She makes the world go around and keeps everyone together. She doesn’t worry about perfect, doing her best is all that matters. She is the shoulder to cry on but also the one who makes things happen when needed. She is the powerful force in the background. She rises others up and is the cohesive glue, making sure everyone is well taken care of. She takes time for herself to honor herself so that she can better care for those who need her. She shops at high and lower end stores and mixes high and low end fashion with ease. She wears jewelry that is meaningful and is a reflection of her and her style. She knows what jewelry she wants and she buys it without hesitation. Her secret to feeling and looking put-together each day is her accessories. For the days that might seem overwhelming, she reaches for her essential oil diffuser bracelets. A drop or two of oils and she is ready to concur the world leaving others wondering how she has everything so well together. She knows the power of gemstones and essential oils and uses them to her advantage to help her navigate the everyday life to look and feel her best. Reija Eden Jewelry woman is a today’s modern woman navigating the complexities of everyday life with ease and beauty. Her secret to success is being true to herself.
As a jewelry designer I believe:
- jewelry should be like a BFF, with you through think and thin and supporting you at times when you need it the most
- jewelry is a reflection of you and your style
- jewelry should inspire you to be the best version of yourself
- jewelry should make you feel beautiful
- jewelry should make you feel like you are ready to concur the world and it’s challenges
- jewelry should be handmade with love and care
- jewelry should be packaged beautifully and be a gift that you are proud to give or receive
I also believe in making a difference in other people’s lives by donating through my jewelry and spreading kindness in the world. My mission is to make a difference one piece of jewelry at a time. Let’s make a difference together!